I hope you are both finding humor in this exchange :)
And remember, you are still very small - so don't go letting that little brain of yours twist that comment into anything false.... (just a friendly warning)
Sometimes these comments just slip out, huh? I do hope you two can laugh about it. It's good that you can fill out some more clothes. You are still very small, as the previous commenter said, so don't let that lovely ed voice get all riled up. This happened to me with a bathing suit once. My mom gave me this cute, retro bathing suit that she wore back in the day. It was way too tight for me. She said, "Hm, well, it fit me at your age." Ugh.
2 comments:
I hope you are both finding humor in this exchange :)
And remember, you are still very small - so don't go letting that little brain of yours twist that comment into anything false.... (just a friendly warning)
Sometimes these comments just slip out, huh? I do hope you two can laugh about it. It's good that you can fill out some more clothes. You are still very small, as the previous commenter said, so don't let that lovely ed voice get all riled up. This happened to me with a bathing suit once. My mom gave me this cute, retro bathing suit that she wore back in the day. It was way too tight for me. She said, "Hm, well, it fit me at your age." Ugh.
Post a Comment