I owe more thanks than I can express to everyone for being so understanding and supportive with the comments on my last post. I really feel honored to have met you (mostly) ladies through the blogosphere. I'm always overwhelmed with the insights and wisdom, just wanted to remind y'all of how much it means to me and how much I value the stories that you share.
Today's therapy appointment was, needless to say, intense and draining. Way too much to think about this afternoon/evening. But I'm strapping on my Big Girl boots and looking forward.
5 comments:
Glad to hear :)
You're very much loved and supported out here, Cammy!
I hope the therapy session was helpful! I'm sorry I missed responding to your last post... I do understand, but personally, I'm glad you're okay.
<3 <3
gLAD YOURE IN HIGH SPIRITS!!!!!!
i just went back and read your last post and i just wanted to tell you that i can relate. I have had those thoughts at many times in my life. When i am severely deppressed i even have moments where i think that my own children would be better off without me, and that my husband would marry someone who is sane and functional and productive, and that they would have a happy life. But in my wise mind i know that this is not true, i would leave behind greif and pain for my loved ones. my loss would cause a pain that they might never get over. When i think about how much my children love me, i can see myself as a valuable person who has a purpose in this life.
The more i know about you, the more i can see that you are an incredible person who is important to many. your loss would be a trgedy. I am glad that as you are beginning to recover you are starting to see the valua in living, loving, and thriving. I know it sounds cliched, but you really do have so much to live for. And I have a feeling that as you begin to shed your ed, things will only get better and better :)
ps i am totally high on dental-work necessitated Xanax dose right now
Glad that we were helpful hunni... especially given that I really don't think you had anything to be guilty about! Looking forward to hearing about therapy. You're one awesome chick, you really really are!!
xoxo
Post a Comment