Thursday, February 18, 2010

Rental Escapades Continue

Update: They called today and said they sold the car they rented me yesterday (after one car's battery died and the next had a flat tire) and want it back ASAP. Unfuckingbelievable.


I will WALK places before I will ever use Enterprise again!!!

4 comments:

Maeve said...

If they want it back asap they should come to wherever you are with a brand-spanking-new rental car that they deliver to you in person!

Craziness!!!

Tiptoe said...

That is outrageous! I'm sorry you're having such a horrible time with this all. You hould not pay a dime to them!

Breathe and remember you will have your car back soon.

Eating With Others said...

Tell them you can not come right this minute and if they want it back then they can come and pick up while dropping off a new car.

now.is.now said...

This is insanity!