So, it is Friday night, my boyfriend is out of town (although he usually works Fridays anyway), and I am too tired to even look at my latest grant proposal manuscript. Fortunately, the fantabulous Sara has tagged me with a meme, so I have a nice excuse to take a break and have fun in blogland:
1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you
4. Tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself, and at least one truth.
5. Nominate seven "Creative Writers" who might also have fun telling outrageous lies.
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you tagged them.
Thanks Sara, you're the bestest!
Six lies and a truth;
1. I am ambidextrous.
2. I have a pet tarantula.
3. At one point in my life, I wanted to be an oncologist.
4. I speak Cantonese.
5. When I was nine years old I was left behind at a rest stop in Florida on a family vacation.
6. I once rode a mechanical bull at a bar in Mexico, but first made my friend trade bottoms with me because I wouldn't sit on it in a skirt.
7. I am allergic to chinchillas.
So what think you, any guesses as to the truth?
I tag....
And anyone else who cares to tell some creative lies and interesting truths. ;)
Happy weekend, everyone! Thanks, as always, for your general awesomeness.
11 comments:
Hehe, how fun. You really do have a tarantula, right?? These are good lies!
I bet you wanted to be an oncologist, a doctor seems like you.
Cantonise?
You own a tarantula!
Awwwww thanks Cammy! You're the bestest too, lovely lady :)
And I'm gonna agree with Kim and say that you seem like you'd have a tarantula...si?
Love the lies anyways ;)
Haha brilliant, I keep seeing this floating around! Hmm. I think I'll back the tarantula people. I'm not usually a sheep but I am betting Kim is in the know :P
Ok, I'm going to help y'all out just a bit, because a trend is developing: it is not the tarantula! ;) I'll wait another 24 hours or so and post the answer.
The bull one, totally. : )
Haha I am the least creative person ever... apparently you don't have that problem! Oncologist?
<3 <3
hmmm, I do not believe you were left behind at a rest stop. Everything else seems more plausible. Am I right?
oops, I thought it was 6 truths and 1 lie! Ok, I think the tarantula is truth.
Post a Comment