One of my issues with recovery is not truly being able to envision what an ED-free life is like, after so many years on this roller coaster. An ongoing challenge that H. assigned to me was to keep a running list of "what recovery means."
Occasionally I do come up with something, and I have a new one this week.
Recovery means noticing the warmth of your date's body on your skin and having thoughts slightly more romantic than an automatic "damn, I would kill for his metabolism."
Seriously, though, Match is a Man Furnace.
5 comments:
Cammy, you *must* send this insight to H. STAT!
I love it!
:D I love your insight! Don't worry, ED can be beaten, and you're already making lots of progress.
HA HA HA! What a brilliant & humorous observation!
Um, okay probably VERY inappropriate but recovery may also mean being able to lick chocolate or whipped cream off of someone without arguing about whether or not you should add it to your meal plan...
...not that I've had that argument with someone...
LMAO, Sarah, that comment totally made my night. =p
Post a Comment