Observations, musings, and general ramblings on the path towards recovery from anorexia.
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Special Delivery
I appreciate the Domino's employee that was either oblivious or devious enough to hang a flyer/coupon sheet on the doorknob of the ED treatment clinic. At times, my friends, irony is what gets me through the day.
One of the highlights of buying my Ensure Plus (if you can call it a "highlight") is noting that it's always next to the Slim Fast. And that the Kaopectate is next to the Ex-Lax. Product placement for the indecisive?
6 comments:
Aw, stay hopeful. We're here for you. :)
LOVE IT. I also love that we can laugh about it.
I love it!
One of the highlights of buying my Ensure Plus (if you can call it a "highlight") is noting that it's always next to the Slim Fast. And that the Kaopectate is next to the Ex-Lax. Product placement for the indecisive?
Keep laughing.
*big smiles*
Goodness, I've wanted pizza for weeks now, but nope not yet! Maybe *I* need a domino's flyer! :P xox
Hi C, this is a bit off-topic, but would you mind shooting me an email, so that I have your's? I wanted to send you something. Thanks!
HAHAHA that's REALLY funny. If I was at that clinic, that would've made my night, lol.
Post a Comment