I am really not in a good cycle with eating/exercise this week. Hit the gym way too hard yesterday, and eating has been off all week, both with types and amounts of food. I have to leave for a date in a little while, but my head is kind of swimmy and my heart is fluttery--and I don't think these are Match-induced heart flutters. Gah. I am not so good at this sometimes.
10 comments:
Can't say I've heard that adjective before -- swimmy. We all have off weeks though. I hope the date goes well and you start to feel... less swimmy (?) about things! When is your next therapy appt?
I hope that your date goes well and that you feel better after it.
I'm sorry you've been having an off week. You will pull through and be stronger on the other side!
i'm sorry you're in a rough patch. for me, it's so hard to remember it can and will get better.
swimmy -- yeah.
i'm kind of frightened of the pill too, but i know many people who didn't gain weight or have weird side effects. each person is different.
if you don't like it, it's your choice what you do.
i think we can forget we have choice -- we're eating for our therapists and nutritionists, taking all our meds for a doctors, smiling for the world.
everything is our choice. for me, this is also hard to remember.
Ack, I hope you climb out of the muddy waters and get your feet on solid ground soon, girl. I know how you feel...but hopefully that date will clear some worries and whatever guilt and anxieties within you, and you start anew!
Nobody is good at this ALL the time. I hope you get back on solid ground soon... feeling "swimmy" is never fun.
<3 <3
I know that swimmy, heart fluttery feeling. It is usually scary, a sign that I need to slow down and take care of myself. i know, easier said than done sometimes.
Herbal tea, deep breaths, food, avoid caffeine. These are my prescriptions. I care!
-Dr. Sarah :)
I hope you're feeling a bit better today. It's so easy to fall off track and much harder to get back on it, but everyone slips occasionally. Recovery is hard - if it were easy nobody would be ill for more than a few months. It's not impossible though :)
Keep eating, Cammy. Take it one meal at a time. Encourage yourself to stay on track. It'll feel awkward adn uncomfortable, but, eventually, the discomfort will go away, the anxiety will come down, and you'll be glad you ate. Would it be helpful for you to tell Match you're struggling?
you can pull yourself up. you are a strong (cow)girl.
Post a Comment