Sorry you're having a hard time, I hope things pick up soon. I know we don't 'know' eachother very well but if you ever did want to talk about recovery stuff or any other stuff, my email is katie_cullinane@hotmail.com :)
It's so tough. It's so hard. It's so tiring. Shoot me an e-mail and I'll give you my # if you want to talk. Keep yourself safe, Cammy. Take care of yourself. And keep talking about what you're thinking and feeling. Don't keep things secret. Put it all out there, and know that there is no shame in any of it.
13 comments:
Just wanted to send you some support, I hope it's a problem you can work through, keep strong, your posts help me so much :)
If you want to "talk" more, send me an email! Sorry you're having a rough week...
Sorry you're having a hard time, I hope things pick up soon. I know we don't 'know' eachother very well but if you ever did want to talk about recovery stuff or any other stuff, my email is katie_cullinane@hotmail.com :)
Hang in there. You are pretty badass, just so you know.
Love, hugs and hedgehogs, Lisa.
It's ok to let it out. Keeping it in doesn't work.
here for you, sweet girl, whenever you're ready to talk. xox
*hugs with compassion* xo
It's so tough. It's so hard. It's so tiring. Shoot me an e-mail and I'll give you my # if you want to talk. Keep yourself safe, Cammy. Take care of yourself. And keep talking about what you're thinking and feeling. Don't keep things secret. Put it all out there, and know that there is no shame in any of it.
Know the feeling. Sometimes, shit just sucks. But at least it usually gets better.
Hope it gets better soon!
Sending support as well!! Take it one hour at a time - keep eating and reduce the exercise. You know it will pay off. You are strong. xoxo
you can do it girl--- fall back, fall down, get up and try again... it's all we can do and WILL DO. nourish yourself and life will make itself easier!
(((((HUGS))))))))
I'm sorry my dear...sending hugs your way and that next week will be much better :)
Lots of love,
Sara
Remember, you are stronger than you think! You can get through anything.
Post a Comment