Monday, March 29, 2010

A Salute to Side Effects

Dear Birth Control,
Thanks so much for the help in the boobage department! I am totally in love with the new breastesses. This is awesome and I promise to take good care of them. Keep up the good work! K bye.
<3
Cammy

9 comments:

Maeve said...

Yay for positive side effects!!!

Carrie Arnold said...

This cracked me up! Go birth control!

Tiptoe said...

LOL! See, I told you this could happen. Yeah for BC!

Anonymous said...

Boobage is great- once you have 'em you really don't wanna lose 'em ;)

Phoenix said...

AHHH that happened to me too! Ha ha enjoy them :)

now.is.now said...

NICE JOB, BC!

(hilarious!)

ola said...

Woooot! I am jealous Cammy- all my regained weight is somehow stomachopetal and breastsfugal.

Take good care of them;)

Kim said...

Ya, that's a positive side effect.

brie said...

bahahaha! i had to pay $4000 for mine. damn! wish birth control had worked for me in that department (it sorely didn't, by the way).