So I've calmed down somewhat after my anxiety-ridden meltdown yesterday. Just letting y'all know I'm okay and still seem to possess whatever thread of sanity typically holds me together, however tenuously. There should be some way to prevent people from blogging in the middle of an anxiety attack, is there an app for that?
This is a crappy time of year for me in general, always is and always passes eventually. Anyway, back to our regularly scheduled programming soon.
5 comments:
Hugs, Cammy. I wish you the best, and I hope you see the courage and strength that I know is inside of you. You can do this. And take heart--I'm doing it with you.
it's good to blog mid-anxiety attack. why not? it's how we feel in the moment.
i think we think that we have to seem together all the time. why is that? everyone has meltdowns and they're real.
whatever you feel in whatever moment is fine and just as valid as any other feelings that you are feeling at any other time.
glad to hear you're okay :) Blogging helps me sometimes as well!
xoxo
I'm with you on the anxiety attack blogging. I'm the queen of that. However, it can be helpful to look back and read what you were feeling in that moment, even if you felt like crap.
So, make no apologies for whatever you wrote--unless it makes me look bad in some way. Then of course, delete immediately.
Kidding. Glad things are a wee bit better.
I'm glad things settled a bit but I think its good that you CAN blog in the midst of feeling so awful.... its REAL and honest. Some people feel awful for a few minutes, hours, days, weeks whatever and its good that they can share that as they need to.... I'm glad that you CAN blog and that you can get a little bit of it OUT, often that's all we need to start the process of recovering from whatever it was that sent us spinning!
Just thoughts anyways :)
*hugs* xo
Post a Comment