- The kitten loves to sit next to the sink and watch me put my contact lenses in every morning, I would be fascinated to know what he's thinking about this crazy primate putting her fingers in her eyes all the time.
- Remember that staph infection I had back in November? Well, it definitely flared up again over the weekend, in precisely the same spot as before. Seeing doctor tomorrow. I am *so* incredibly frustrated. And a little angry with myself for not really treating my body in a manner conducive to good immune function recently. Seems like there should be a lesson in here somewhere.
- One of my favorite TAs from undergrad died in a car wreck over the weekend, I found out via Facebook. Really, really sad to see such a promising life end so early. Three other people died in the accident as well, really tragic.
- I took a trip down to my university on Friday and had a chance to meet with my professor and do some reconnecting with my lab mates. All went REALLY well and I'm way less stressed about that whole situation now.
- Can I whine for a minute about what babies men are when they don't feel good? M. had the sniffles over the weekend, and you would have thought the boy was dying. I'm good at giving sympathy and being supportive, he definitely does enough of that for me, but still, damn. There must be a reason women are the ones that have to do the whole menstruation thing, I really, really think men are too wimpy for anything like that.
- I did yoga yesterday, for the first time since before the holidays. I really need to get back on a regular schedule with that, I miss the way it makes me feel.
Ok, I guess that brings this edition of miscellany to a close. I hope everyone's week is off to a great start, love y'all.
2 comments:
I'm sure that the cat is just thinking "what are you doing? You should be feeding me, or petting me or, oh a bug!"
Speaking for men every where, yep we are wimps!
One of the students I was teaching died in a car wreck a few years after he graduated HS. It is sad but the world moves on no matter what, it's weird to sit and think of every one in the world going on after I'm gone.
Men when they're sick are WORSE than babies!! Drives me insane.
<3 <3
Post a Comment