So today's attempt to terminate therapy was partly successful although wasn't as clean cut as I wanted. I'm kind of a nonconfrontational chicken sometimes. Anyway, I have one last appointment with C next week to "wrap up."
And talking to both C and D today really just made me feel lonely and misunderstood. Misunderstood even by myself.
3 comments:
Hey, therapists are people, too, and sometimes they just aren't the right fit. I'm glad you're standing up for your needs and hope that the next peeps are winners.
oh that misunderstood feeling... i know it only too well.
wishing you luck in moving forward without C. i think you're probably doing the right thing.
C,
You have shown such courage and determination across difficult situations that mean better self-care - which is incredible! Sometimes it seems like the things we have to confront lead to confusion and questions, but these questions can definitely be answered with focused self-care, support from others, and a determined spirit! You have it in you!
Take care of YOU and feel pride in being assertive for yourself!
Post a Comment