Once I got my non-mathematical brain to grasp this, which took far longer than it should have, I kind of love how it conveys such a simple message. And it's really, really unfortunate.
I just wanted to say hello and let you know that I'm following your blog now that I have my own. I've been reading for a while and have left a few comments, but never plunged into the blogosphere myself. I'm sorry that your therapy termination didn't go as smoothly as hoped, but glad to find another blogger who also appreciates indexed's representations!
This table was taking a really long time to understand so I gave up. I find that mildly pathetic, but blame it on my undercaffeination :) Have a great day!!!
My brain is stuck /can i blame these superloud footballfans neighbours?/. i don´t get the dependence- i would rotate the whole graph for 90°...but still-i know too many exceptions in both directions...
5 comments:
this was really insightful and intriguing. i thank you for sharing.
xoxbec
Once I got my non-mathematical brain to grasp this, which took far longer than it should have, I kind of love how it conveys such a simple message. And it's really, really unfortunate.
<3 <3
Cammy-
I just wanted to say hello and let you know that I'm following your blog now that I have my own. I've been reading for a while and have left a few comments, but never plunged into the blogosphere myself.
I'm sorry that your therapy termination didn't go as smoothly as hoped, but glad to find another blogger who also appreciates indexed's representations!
-Em
This table was taking a really long time to understand so I gave up. I find that mildly pathetic, but blame it on my undercaffeination :) Have a great day!!!
My brain is stuck /can i blame these superloud footballfans neighbours?/. i don´t get the dependence- i would rotate the whole graph for 90°...but still-i know too many exceptions in both directions...
Post a Comment