I did meet my eating goals for the day, woot Cammy. Not sure how I feel about this, besides sleepy. Well, sleepy but in that jittery frustrating way of being worn out but too caffeinated to sleep. I rarely consume caffeine (not on purpose, at least), but road trips are an exception. Jitters beat falling asleep at the wheel. I did cut calories due to the fact that my ass was planted in the driver's seat for almost 10 hours, but nothing as drastic as last week. I was able to get in a fair bit of exercise this morning, and some here tonight, enough to keep me sane, at least. Although if I had any sanity to "keep," then I wouldn't need to exercise in order to hang onto it, interesting paradox that I'm too fatigued to ponder.
Tomorrow, the interview! Thanks so much for all the supportive comments on last night's post, y'all have no idea how much it means to me. For now, I am signing off but wanted to share today's Indexed post, I think it definitely applies to ED recovery:

(Image credit to the ingenious Indexed blog)
1 comment:
Fingers crossed Cammy,
best luck for the interview and managing whole trip!
Post a Comment