My goal for 2009 is to work on being more spontaneous . . . would it be undermining my efforts to just plan on being spontaneous every Saturday night? I will have to think about that.
Observations, musings, and general ramblings on the path towards recovery from anorexia.
Sunday, January 11, 2009
More Spontaneous Success
So, for the second weekend in a row, I was invited out on a Saturday with less than 24 hours notice. And, for the second weekend in a row, my internal neurosis wailed and stomped its feet and forbade me to break my normal routine. And, for the second week in a row, I ignored it and ended up having a great time as a result. I think that a big factor in this is that it is my last semester here, and I am already getting more than a little nostalgic about leaving the places/people I have come to love so much. I have tons of regrets from high school, about how much I isolated myself and all the experiences I let the ED steal from me. I just don't want to leave college with the same feeling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Spontaneity can be a fun thing. It's a good goal to work on when naturally planning is your expertise. As always, much luck to you.
Post a Comment