C's reply to my e-mail telling her that I won't be seeing her anymore was prompt, to the point, and had a not very well veiled undertone of relief. Not that I wanted her to beg me to come back, of course. I think both of us were aware that it just wasn't working, but she didn't want to dump me.
Right now I'm trying to figure out the fate of another relationship, one that can't be resolved with a brief e-mail and an appointment cancellation, and I'm really bad at this.
1 comment:
you have a lot going on! i haven't been in blog world in a while, so i'm not sure if you are replacing C? i hope you feel okay about the way it all ended.
i also hope that your parent's home is easier than it used to be. sharing a kitchen with my own mother was quite something. you have changed so much, i'm sure, that you'll come at it from a different perspective.
good luck with your personal relationships. difficult, difficult, difficult.
Post a Comment