you know, often we associate lonely with a negative connotation.. but sometimes lonely can be a good thing. sometimes we need time to be alone to reconnect with ourself before we can reconnect with others.
have a pleasant day love, becca http://fromheretothereinpurple.blogspot.com
I don´t know whole Match story and I may be bit off topic, but: 1) I kind of like what he has said. He cares, he is worried, I don´t think it is weird. 2)My therapist used to say that my/AN pseudovoluntary isolation is one of the worst self mutilations and AN enhancing factors. I enjoy being alone and independent, but feeling/being lonely always activates my eatig, moving, ocd. 3) You have so much to give someone lucky, Match or someone else!
I also find that what match has said strikes me as sweet and caring. I'm not saying that you should stick with him since I trust you to know yourself well enough to know all the reasons why you're ending things with him. That said I think those are some pretty wise words that apply to many of us here.
I hope that whatever happens with match your heart can guide you to a happier place.
Hey Cammy! I just got caught up on your posts :) In reference to Match's quote, it comes across to me as from a caring place- however (and I might be wrong in my perception) it seems like he is implying that you no longer wanting to be in a relationship with him will result in loneliness which i don't believe is true. Sending good thoughts your way for all the difficulties in life for you right now. :)
I'm a queen at pushing people away, so I can relate to this very much. It's very hard for me to tell if I dislike someone, or if I'm just afraid to like them. I have intimacy issues, big time.
7 comments:
you know, often we associate lonely with a negative connotation.. but sometimes lonely can be a good thing. sometimes we need time to be alone to reconnect with ourself before we can reconnect with others.
have a pleasant day
love, becca
http://fromheretothereinpurple.blogspot.com
Hate to say it but this guy is getting a little weird. Not quite to restraining order weird but leaning that way.
You need to tell him sorry it's over please don't contact me again. Clean breaks are best but this guy doesn't want to let go.
I don´t know whole Match story and I may be bit off topic, but:
1) I kind of like what he has said. He cares, he is worried, I don´t think it is weird.
2)My therapist used to say that my/AN pseudovoluntary isolation is one of the worst self mutilations and AN enhancing factors. I enjoy being alone and independent, but feeling/being lonely always activates my eatig, moving, ocd.
3) You have so much to give someone lucky, Match or someone else!
Hope you both´ll find a good way to go.
I also find that what match has said strikes me as sweet and caring. I'm not saying that you should stick with him since I trust you to know yourself well enough to know all the reasons why you're ending things with him. That said I think those are some pretty wise words that apply to many of us here.
I hope that whatever happens with match your heart can guide you to a happier place.
Hey Cammy!
I just got caught up on your posts :) In reference to Match's quote, it comes across to me as from a caring place- however (and I might be wrong in my perception) it seems like he is implying that you no longer wanting to be in a relationship with him will result in loneliness which i don't believe is true.
Sending good thoughts your way for all the difficulties in life for you right now. :)
I'm a queen at pushing people away, so I can relate to this very much. It's very hard for me to tell if I dislike someone, or if I'm just afraid to like them. I have intimacy issues, big time.
when i left my boyfriend, he said some very insightful stuff about me. but he still wasn't the right man.
i dont know about you and Match -- only you can know.
I constantly push people away, almost as though i'm testing them. i get very scared when people get close.
take care
Post a Comment