Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Trip Dispatch

This trip has been incredible. I don't want to go home tomorrow.

I have eaten out every meal, and several between meal get-togethers.

And I had real food, and I enjoyed it.

And I got to go by and see my long-lost H today, which was really nice. I still prefer her vastly over C, but oh well.

And you know how much formal exercise I have done in the past few days? Guess how many minutes?

Zero, zilch, nada.

And I'm fine with that. I've done a lot of walking, which has helped, but no specific intentional exercise.

I've been too busy enjoying the people here to really worry about any of that.

This is weird, but it's also fun to play normal.

10 comments:

Tiptoe said...

I am SO proud of you!! It is thrilling to know you enjoyed yourself fully. I'm also glad you got a chance to visit H.

Cammy, you're rocking recovery. Your capabilities are endless. I hope you always remember that.

Telstaar said...

OH wow! That's FANTASTIC! I'm sooo glad, most of all I'm glad that you're feeling HAPPY!

Very super cool :)

xo

Carrie Arnold said...

I am grinning like an idiot- this is amazing. I have goosebumps. You have worked SO HARD for this.

A big hug and pat on the back from many miles away.

Carrie

Kim said...

How awesome! It seems like you've had some great positive momentum for a while now and this is just wonderful! Real food, no exercise... All great things! Enjoy the rest of your trip :)

licketysplit said...

Yay! This is excellent. I'm so glad you are enjoying your trip and got to taste what it's like to live without the eating disorder. Try to remember how sweet it is. It's SO worth it!

Lisa and Jim said...

Just one word: WOOT!

Kelly said...

I agree with Carrie-- grinning like an idiot too!

brie said...

Um. this post made me so freaking proud of you. you deserve all this and more, C.

xox

andreajones said...

Are you happy at all? Cammy, you're rocking recovery. Your capabilities are endless.Your so great you are very talented I enjoy reading it.

CG said...

I'm getting a little bit teary reading that, haha.