Happy Easter!
Leaving for a trip tomorrow, and for once I am feeling minimal travel anxiety. I am going to a place that I know, to see people I love and miss like hell. I am looking forward to it so much I could literally burst. Every single meal will involve eating out with people, but I'm feeling fine about that. I packed food for the travel day, because that's when I'm most tempted to restrict.
And I went to an Easter party today and ate like a sort of normal person, maybe like a normal picky person. And Match and I went out to eat later anyway. And I did well. This is indeed getting easier as time goes on.
Love y'all!
10 comments:
Yayyy! I'm so glad to hear the amount of excitement you have for this trip- have bunches of fun, Cammy :)
doesn't that feel nice? i love days/time when i feel like a sort of normal person foodwise.
i got lucky yesterday. for the first time, we didn't go to the fiancees family feast. instead, we puttered, napped, watched movies and then had a healthy,normal dinner. i got really lucky!!!
i'm at the airport right now. i have unusually minimal travel anxiety. i hope you have a GREAT GREAT and easy trip. enjoy!
thats awesome girl! im kinda like that recently as well... looking forward to trps and not exactly caring about the food. im just like yeah ok i have to eat so yeah im going to ill live, move on and enjoy!
hope you have a blast with your long lost amigos!
Weird... I thought I commented....
Very happy to hear of all of this, Cammy!
That's wonderful! Happy to hear of you recent success, keep it up! :)
You are going to have a great time! I know it.
Brief wow:)
Glad to hear it's getting easier, and that you have no trip anxiety. That's always a good sign ;)
I'm glad you're not feeling overly anxious about eating out during your trip, AND that you did so well yesterday! Congrats! That's a big deal, and lovely step towards a healthy, happy you! Enjoy!
Hey girlie!
Have an amazing trip! You need love and happiness right now! Don't let little setbacks get you down! Keep your head up and moving forward. You are amazing! Kudos to you for thinking ahead and packing food etc.
Can't wait to hear about your trip!
Match seems like a truly genuine good caring guy! does he have a brother? ha ha jk!
Barbara
Post a Comment