Observations, musings, and general ramblings on the path towards recovery from anorexia.
Friday, August 8, 2008
Dry
Some days, everything is difficult, and you can't help but break down crying. More frustrating, though, are the days when things are beyond painful . . . and you just can't produce any tears at all.
I just saw this post on the EDDigest blog feed and had to let you know - I understand completely.
And for me, what's worse is feeling so much pain that I can't parse out from where it all comes... I think, for me, that's why I can't cry. Because I don't know specifically what hurts so much.
1 comment:
I just saw this post on the EDDigest blog feed and had to let you know -
I understand completely.
And for me, what's worse is feeling so much pain that I can't parse out from where it all comes... I think, for me, that's why I can't cry. Because I don't know specifically what hurts so much.
jeanne
Post a Comment