| The Daily Show With Jon Stewart | M - Th 11p / 10c | |||
| Seth Rogen | ||||
| ||||
Usually I am a huge fan of Jon Stewart and his show, but the pure ignorance of this was disturbing and maddening. And P.S., Seth Rogen, your laugh is immeasurably obnoxious, no matter how much weight you lose.
EDIT
My mom's flight has now been MAJORLY delayed, she's not landing until 1 AM, so she's going to stay the night in Big City and take a shuttle for the 1.5 hour ride here in the morning, because I have a test in a morning class that I can't miss. Now I feel really terrible for whining about anxiety over her being here, and am super nervous about her trying to catch rides around Big City alone in the middle of the night . . .
5 comments:
That's absolutely disgusting. I've always hated Seth Rogan, for no real reason, and now I have an actual reason. What an ignorant jerk. An ignorant, unfunny jerk.
I've not been a big fan of Seth Rogen, in part because he promotes the stereotype of stupid disgusting jerkish asshole who ends up with "hot babe". Blech.
On another note, I hope that you have a good visit with your mom.
I can't believe this----- thanks for posting it.
Bulimia is NOT funny. This is really disturbing. I feel like writing a letter.
(Me again)
Most of the people I've talked to about this have said "grow up, its just a joke."
But if he'd said "I smoked 50 cigarettes a day so I could get cancer, and lose a ton of weight from chemo. This is a wig, but hey, I'm skinny!" very few people would have laughed. There would have been public outrage.
Does that analogy even make sense? I'm still angry about this so it might not... Ughh it makes me so mad that eating disorders are still viewed as a non-illness and a joke. :( :( :(
Seth Rogen also did an interview for Entertainment Tonight where he mocked eating disorders. I turned the set off. When you live it, you don't find it funny at all.
Post a Comment