Friday, April 17, 2009

Big Deep Breath.

So, I made my decision.  I know some people aren't going to be happy with me, but I also know that this is what will be best for me.  I turned my brain inside out over it, but deep down this is really what resonates with me. Big deep breath.

Ok, off to pack for a beach biology weekend.

7 comments:

Carrie Arnold said...

Awesome, Cammy. The important thing is that YOU are happy with your decision. YOU have to live with your decision.

Hopefully this will provide some relief for you.

Enjoy your weekend- it's going to be lovely here.

Tiptoe said...

A big undertaking, but I'm sure there is relief that you made the decision. I'm truly very happy that you decided was what best for you.

ola said...

I am happy you are going the way you want. And I am sure everyone will understand.

Have a nice weekend!

Lisa and Jim said...

Hooray! Whew, I bet that's a relief.

And biology at the beach? Neato! I took an ethnography on vacation once to be my beach reading. Nerds FTW.

Harriet said...

Good for you! You can never make everyone happy, nor should you. You have to do what is best for you.

brie said...

Congrats on making the decision, C. As somebody who just made a huge life decision today, too...I know it can suck, because you can't make everybody happy, but deep down, I feel good, like I know you do too. :) Have fun this weekend.

xo

Sarah at Journeying With Him said...

GOOD GOOD GOOD! This is wonderful. I just read on someone's blog about this 10/10/10 rule. In 10 minutes you may be upset, in 10 months you may still feel bad, but in 10 years you'll be so glad you went after what YOU wanted!! I am so proud of you!