Thursday, June 9, 2011

Money Whoas and Money Woes

Money Whoa: Apparently my insurance is covering 75% of the cost for my sessions with this new counselor, which means I'm only paying $30 a week, a total steal compared to normal costs.

I was really surprised it was that easy.  Of course when I lose my school insurance and have to buy my own, having this on my medical history will inflate my premiums enormously. Such is life.

Money Woe: I was supposed to be paid today, but the paycheck did not come by the usual time.  I contacted Account Services at my university, and was informed there was some problem with the approval to release the funds to me (even though I get the same stipend every month, 12 months a year!), and I may or may not see any money this month.

*insert wailing and gnashing of teeth*

That's pretty much the only important things that have happened today.  I've been working on my data for 7ish hours a day every day for the past week and really haven't made any progress at all.  I am statistically retarded, apparently.

Ever have a certain type of problem (statistics, putting together a bookshelf, finding the gas cap release on a rental car [yes that's a story from experience]) that has just made you want to bang your head against the wall? Please share!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

My ED has had me wanting to bang my head on the wall multiple times. haha

you're lucky w/the therapy sesh's I used to pay $140/hr

xoxo
-Lisa

Anonymous said...

opening new plastic bags in the grocery store; breaking my right tibia; always saying Wenckenbach block instead of Wenckebach; reading the scariest books or parts of books when nobody's in the house and many more
Have a nice weekend! xx ola

Katie said...

Every time I wash my clothes I forget to take them out the machine until the next morning. EVERY TIME. Also sorting socks. It drives me batty - or at least used to, until I decided to only ever wear black ankle socks. Mwahahaaa.