Back at the parent's house; drove up today for my Baby Brother #1's high school graduation. A few challenges:
Challenge 1: Having substantial liquid calories on the road trip up.
Challenge 1A: Doing it on a day when I only got half my normal exercise in.
Challenge 1B: McDonald's smoothies are AWFUL.
Drank it anyway (in addition to real food of course).
Challenge 2: Mom sitting at table with family not eating at dinner b/c she swore she wasn't hungry. When really I know it's probably because she was worried about squeezing into her dress. :(
Ate my own dinner anyway. Even though I was worried about stomach pooch in my dress.
Off for commencement celebrations.
7 comments:
Go you :) Those both sound like difficult situations, and doing what you need to do regardless is great. Yay!
Good job, brave Cammy.
Reading about these "easy" everyday challenges really touches me, sometimes much more than some excellent metaphors. Congratulations to both you and your brother <3
yes, congratulations to you and your brother.
you did these hard things in order to be there for your brother. says a lot about you.
Damn girl, I'm really proud... and I agree, McDonald's smoothies are really awful.
Well done! Sounds like wasn't the easiest of days and you did darn good in my opinion! Congrats hunni!!! xo
hey, proud of you for challenging yourself. i know it's tough but it's how recovery happens!
xox
(i agree with you on the suckiness of mcdonald's smoothies.)
GOOD JOB! :) You've got this. keep it up!
xoxo
-Lisa
www.coupdegrace88.blogspot.com
Post a Comment