Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Win for the Day

Today was my first One Hundred Percent of Meal Plan Day in almost a month.  Feeling kind of gluggish, but that's par for the course, unfortunately.  Next item of business is to wake up tomorrow and do it again...

6 comments:

Kim said...

Ah yes, it's always hard at the start. You can make it a routine though. I have faith ;) Keep at it :)

Abby said...

That's huge (not you, but the win.) Even though it's tough, it's great to have that feeling of "good" accomplishment food-wise instead of an unhealthy satisfaction.

Consistency is key, so keep with it, sister!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! That's a pretty tough "break" to come back from. Thinking like sports... The second and third days of practice seem almost worse than the first, but that's when you also start remembering WHY it's better than staying on "vacation" forever. You can do it!!!!!!!

Amanda @ HopeHasAPlace said...

Hurrah! That IS a win, and I am so proud of you! You should feel confident in yourself for truly putting yourself (your health and happiness) above what the ed says. I know that's easier said than done, but know that I am here cheering for you!

Greta said...

Wonderful! That is a win!!!!!! Keep it up :)

I'll add you to my blog list.

Check out mine: www.lifewithcakeblog.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

cammy!
today was the first day of the rest of your life!

sweet sweet dreams