And tomorrow I have a meeting of a different kind: Match! Going up for my monthly weekend visit to see The Boy, can't wait. We're celebrating my birthday as well, and this time around I will actually loosen up and allow it to be special (see last post for background). Except he pretty much spoils me to the max all the time, not sure if he can possibly ramp it up in honor of birthday, but will be fun to watch him try. ;p
Long drive to get to him, though, 12 hours on the road, and I have some sleep debt built up, so this post shall be brief. I wish I'd taken better care of myself leading up to this trip, because I feel like crap and am a bit worried that I won't be as much fun as I'd like this weekend. I handled the last trip really well, though (although I was also doing better ed-wise leading up to that visit than I am now), and hopefully this one will go smoothly also, as far as dealing with being out of routine and such.
8 comments:
Have fun! Keep us updated!
Hey Cammy-I'm excited that you are going to be able to enjoy your birthday celebration with Match. I hope you have a wonderful trip! And maybe just maybe this will be what you need to get back on track!!
Have fun and let yourself enjoy the trip, as it's for pleasure and not for business ;) You deserve to have fun and take care of yourself--let him pamper you a bit. It's also good that you acknowledge the fact that you want to feel better and not fall back on ED crap--it ruins so much.
Happy Birthday!
Okay, I'm either ten hours into your drive or two, but you're always welcome to take a breather with me!
Awwww, Match sounds like a real sweetheart!
Have a great weekend!
good luck with Match! enjoy your boy time :)
and yay for scorpios!
;)
Wait...when IS your birthday? Are you an October b-day too?! Best of wishes to you, Cammy! And go enjoy yourself! Just let yourself be pampered, the way you should be!
Yay, I'm so glad that your thesis meeting well! You ought to share more about your research with us... I'd be very interested to hear about it!
I'm sure that your meeting up with Match will go just as well! Enjoy your time together---I know how important that is in a long distance relationship.
And never forget to take care of yourself as well as he takes care of you!
Post a Comment