The most probable reason is that sleep has been hard to come by over the last 10 days or so, because G. has been sick and we've been getting up multiple times a night. It is one thing to wake up at 3:30, curse at the clock, then go back to sleep, and another thing to wake up, calm/clean G., stumble into the backyard and wait for him to do his thing, get us both back into bed, etc, then go back to sleep . . . and repeat it about every 90 minutes . . .
I guess this another lesson for me that energy/health is more than just a numbers game, I can get all my cals, etc in and still feel like my battery meter is red. He seems to be improving today, so hopefully we'll both get over our zombie-ness and I'll find time for some real posts soon.
Anywho, back to Markovian transition matrices. I am one final exam away from finishing my undergraduate career!
4 comments:
Ugh! I sooo don't miss the stress of studying for finals. How awful you have to cope with a sick pooch and lack of sleep at the same time! Hope you're both feeling better soon!
So sorry about G. Getting up multiple times a night can really wreck havoc on your body and mind when you're already sleep deprived and stressed. I'll have an e-mail for you soon.
In the meantime, woohoo, one more final to go! It is always so much fine to say "I'm done with my undergraduate career!"
Yes, lack of sleep definitely throws me off! I hope things get better soon. Your poor doggie! Good luck with the last final!
Poor G! And poor you! I hope you're both feeling more chipper soon. There are many end-of-year parties to attend!
Post a Comment