Just finished the LAST exam of my undergrad career. Graduation is Saturday, and I am overwhelmed with a sense of freedom. I could babble about it, but a text conversation I had with my mom earlier probably says it all.
Cammy: DONE. Feeling atypical sense of happiness w/world. Is this what it's like to be a cheerful person?
Mom: Yes indeed! Notes, honey, take copious notes!
9 comments:
Congratulatins!!! Your mummy said it beautifully. Enjoy your graduation and this feeling! You may store a bit as a reserve:)
Aw, I love moms. Sometimes they know just what to say!
Congrats! Enjoy the feeling!
Hooray!
And your momma said "copious" in a text message? Awesome!
HA, yes she honestly did. I guess that alone tells you a lot about her (and maybe about me?). :)
I'm just impressed your mom can text!
Congrats, Cammy.
Congrats!
Go Cammy!!!! I love what your Momma said.
Yay! Congrats!
Cammy, that is so sweet that you can share this with your mom (and that you can be feeling this at all.) Congratulations on all your hard work--truly.
And HAHA Lisa, I was just about to say the same thing. My friend Erin used to intentionally use big words like "lofty," "aloof," "disengaged," "unintelligible" etc. in her texts and it was awesome.
Post a Comment