Days into birth control placebo week: 2
Number of crying events by 10:30 this morning: 3
Number of other people I made cry this morning: 1
Pounds I feel like I've gained overnight via water weight: ~847.6
Ibuprofen popped for headache: 3
Weight of the imaginary truck that feels like it's rolling back and forth over my midsection: ~5 tons
How much this compares to the physical hassle of NOT taking my birth control and getting pregnant: Nothing
Having a private blog on which to vent my hormonally aggravated woes: Priceless
Sorry y'all.
(Disclaimer: although I am in whiny self-pity mode, I love my birth control and absolutely wouldn't dissuade anyone from going on it for whatever health reason. I really count the days (5 left!) until I go BACK on it during these infrequent weeks off).
1 comment:
I really love the cat in this. I'm sorry it's been rough emotionally and physically, but as you say, the benefits outweigh the drawbacks of not taking it. Fingers crossed that the imaginary truck hits the road off your abdomen soon and that things pick up again!
Post a Comment