Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Double Good News

Houston, we have a therapist. My intake session is August 15th.

I will update about my roadtrip weekend soon, but the short version is that I lived the hell out of that weekend and am SO happy with how it went.  Working on not trying to "make up" for it, especially given that I spent two days in the car for 11 hours on either side of the visit, but still felt like it was a win overall. Such a win that I am WAY too tired to write about it tonight.

zzz...

5 comments:

Laura said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alie said...

Wow, yay for both! I'm really happy that you're set with a therapist. The trip sounds great! Congrats on living it up!

Kaylee said...

Yay, so happy for you!

JS said...

yay for you for setting that up! hope it goes well.

Sarah at Journeying With Him said...

I'm so happy to hear this! (both pieces of news!) Way to goooooo!!