Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Moving day

So I promised to update on last weekend but didn't.  I've been really trying to cram as much family stuff in as possible this week.  Leaving today for the three day drive to PhD City, today is an 11 hour drive to pick up Match, who is riding out with me and then flying back next week.

Dreading so many things about this.  This too shall pass, right?

7 comments:

Laura said...

Right! :-)

Maybe it will end up not being so bad. Moment by moment.. no one single moment can be so terrible, right?

But, if it is horrible, I hope it passes quickly! I'll be thinking of you!

Kaylee said...

You'll get through it! the road tripping sounds incredibly stressful, but you've been a pro at traveling in the past and you can totally do this. I hope Match is more a source of help than of dread(?) but if not, really hope you are taking care of yourself and not beating yourself up about missing workouts or anything like that. Awesome job for all the family stuff, that's what's important, you know? Please please please take care of yourself, I'll be thinking of you!

Maeve said...

Best of luck with everything!

I hope that all of it goes better than you're anticipating.

Maeve said...

Best of luck with everything!

I hope that it all goes better than you are anticipating.

Elizabeth said...

one of my favorite quotes, and so accurate, applicable to anything.
Good luck!

JS said...

I hope all the travel/move/boyf time has gone well, good luck w the therapy sesh- its this wk, right?

Laura said...

I just wanted to say that I'm always thinking of you - every day - and wishing good things for you!