Ugh. So sorry. I hope that things improve soon. It must be extra difficult to try to resolve things when you are long-distance. Relationships can be such blessings but also SO much work!
oh C, i'm sorry. :( fighting with your man can be the most awful and frustrating thing...i get it, because i HATE fighting with my guy. i really, REALLY hope you can work it out soon, and find some peace. hang in there.
I'm sorry. You must be feeling so unhappy. It's so exhausting and impossible to relax. Hugs galore. (From a longtime reader in Australia. Thankyou for your blog. It gives me support and much insight into my own mess.)
That was me 2 weekends ago. Happily, we eventually fought through it. I'm sorry :( I was SO ready for my weekend to be over then, too. You'll get through this!!
4 comments:
Ugh. So sorry. I hope that things improve soon. It must be extra difficult to try to resolve things when you are long-distance. Relationships can be such blessings but also SO much work!
oh C, i'm sorry. :( fighting with your man can be the most awful and frustrating thing...i get it, because i HATE fighting with my guy. i really, REALLY hope you can work it out soon, and find some peace. hang in there.
<3
I'm sorry. You must be feeling so unhappy. It's so exhausting and impossible to relax. Hugs galore. (From a longtime reader in Australia. Thankyou for your blog. It gives me support and much insight into my own mess.)
That was me 2 weekends ago. Happily, we eventually fought through it. I'm sorry :( I was SO ready for my weekend to be over then, too. You'll get through this!!
Post a Comment