Friday, November 21, 2008

Tired

I am so overtired and overwhelmed.  All I want to do is sit down and cry out of pure exhaustion, but I have neither the time nor the energy to spare for that.  The ED stuff is either stable or stagnant, depending on how you choose to look at it, for once that's not the main issue.  The major stressors right now are  just everything else that has piled up, and the subsequent lack of sleep and general freakedoutedness.  It's now officially Thanksgiving break, but I've got such an oppressive to-do list for the "vacation" that I just want to go stick my head in the sand somewhere.  
Blah, vent post, sorry.  I'll have something more substantive soon.

2 comments:

Wrapped up in Life said...

Based on your exautive scheduleyou posted earlier in the year, I'm not surprised at all that you feel this way now. Our minds and bodies can only take so much.

I hope you find some time to set aside and allow yourself some rest. Otherwise the ed will become more prevalent, if you know what I mean.

Please take care of you.

T.S.T. said...

To these sorts of ventilating posts, we are all entitled.

Be kind to yourself.