In case any of you are like me and sometimes let unread blog posts accumulate on you (sorry!) such that they get read out of order, I am just posting one last reminder to comment (I moderate all comments and promise not to publish these) with your email address so I can include you on my reader list when I restrict access to this blog tomorrow. If you have already done so, I've got you on the VIP list and you can disregard this post.
I actually got quite a few more requests than expected; thanks to everyone who expressed continuing interest. A few people seemed to be unsure if I would approve them if they hadn't commented before. I know very well that sometimes it's hard to know what to say, and am really just honored that you asked to be included at this stage, so no worries about that.
I was pretty sad about going private (still am, a bit), but I think that writing to a smaller group of invested readers might make for a kind of nice change. I think it will allow me to be a bit more candid and less anxious (anxious? who? me? no...okay yes) about what I write, which will expand my options for things to talk about.
Love y'all.
No comments:
Post a Comment