On this day two years ago....
I met the best friend I've ever had.
And I'm glad that, despite my caveat in the original post, I got a best friend and a romance out of the whole dea. I really do think this relationship has helped me to grow in many ways, break down some barriers, and finally let myself "just live" more than I ever did before.
Just felt significant enough to mention.
2 comments:
Aw :) congratulations to you and Match for making it to two years! I think relationships can really help with recovery too. It's harder to completely lose yourself in the eating disorder when there's someone tying you to "reality". There's always something to keep trying for.
I hope you have many more anniversaries!
Congrats to you and Match! It's been fun to see how you have grown in allowing someone to help you through some hard times, letting go a bit, and meeting some challenges.
And to think, I remember how skeptical you were of online dating. ;-)
Post a Comment