I am totally consumed with anxiety today. It's like I'm a stomach on legs -- I've been hungry even after meals that past few days, and even though I haven't been eating anything extra I feel like a blimp today and am just starting to feel defeated about everything.
I've taken the last couple mornings off running to try to keep my stress fractures from getting so aggravated again, and Match just reminded me that I tend to go through a bit of endorphin withdrawal when that happens. Also, I have to get a ton of stuff ready for this week's road trip . . . and my weight was up a smidge this morning. Still, I feel like a normal person wouldn't have a hurricane in their head over those things. Today is just a day when I really don't feel like I'm winning.
No comments:
Post a Comment