I'm sure everyone reading this blog is already aware of this, but it's National Eating Disorders Awareness week....PostSecret had a few ED secrets this week, not all of them positive. The most recovery-oriented:
I know I haven't updated lately...things are going okay, not perfect but okay. I haven't been around blogland much, when I'm in field research mode I really try to keep myself in that zone more than anything, for better or worse. I'll try to update soon, though. Love y'all, as always.

3 comments:
it's great to hear from you! I hope things are more good-okay than bad-okay. take care, thinking of you!
Great to "hear" from you! Definitely a thought-provoking message about NEDA week. Glad things are going alright, I hope the research is going well! Thinking about you and all the fun adventures you're having!
Have just been thinking about you recently - I miss your posts. Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment