Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Offline for a few days

Just wanted to thank everyone for the support I've gotten with my constant whining about the upcoming move. I'm webless starting tomorrow morning, and will HOPEFULLY be back online by Friday afternoon, but you know how it is dealing with cable companies. Full story to follow, too tired right now. Today was a roller coaster, but in the end everything that needed to be done was accomplished. I am so thankful for my amazing friends. I had a slight meltdown when the person that was supposed to take me to get my moving truck was 1.5 hours late (ok, there was nothing "slight" about it, it was crying and chest pains and anxiety saturating every cell).

Tomorrow I pick up my boys (dad and brothers) from the airport, and do the remaining packing and heavy-duty cleaning; Thursday morning we hit the road.

Last session with H....I have a lot of feelings about that, but it will warrant a post of its own once I have time/energy to process and articulate everything.

Ok, off to try to sleep, take care.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Safe travels!

Kim said...

Thinking of you! I hope everything goes smoothly!

lisalisa said...

Hey, I think I was about to write the same post (minus picking up the boys at the airport). I hope your move goes well, I will be thinking of you as I clean my apt and pack my stuff. Hopefully we bolth get through our moves unscathed!

Lisa and Jim said...

Take care! Hope everything gets to where it needs to be in reasonably good condition.