Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Back

So, I'm back from Jungle Land, been traveling since 3 this morning.  Really worn out.  To be honest, I didn't try very hard with the ED stuff.  It could have been much worse, but I could have done a lot to make it better.  I think I've decided to try seeing a new therapist after the holidays.  I so fucking want to just be a normal person.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so worth fighting for! Hope you have lots of time to recoup and regenerate from your busy travels!

I Hate to Weight said...

welcome back.

it's really hard to keep to plan while traveling. last year, i traveled around the country constantly for business. times zone changes, weird sleeping, crazy schedule...i was all over the place with eating (and drinking too)

seeing a therapist sounds like a great idea. for me, at the least, i love having someone completely in my corner.

take great care, melissa

Anonymous said...

I resonate with your last sentence so much, Cammy. Hope you're getting some well deserved rest and relaxation!